DIY Tiered Trays & My New Favorite DIY Blog - Pretty Real

DIY Tiered Trays & My New Favorite DIY Blog

9:48 AM

Oh. My. Gosh. I want to make tons of these. The possible uses are endless. And I want a sewing machine. And a room full of cool fabrics. And more time. A lot of time. These are just a few of the thoughts running through my [creative] mind. Megan and I posted on DIY cake stands a while ago.  Well if you liked that project, you'll love this one.  Head over to Joy's Hope Handmade for detailed (and witty) instructions on assembling these amazing tiered carnival trays. It looks super cheap and super easy. My kinda DIY project for sure. I promise I'll do this myself and when I do, I'll post pictures. 



 

**images courtesy of Joy's Hope Handmade.**

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe