Sew Excited! - Pretty Real

Sew Excited!

1:29 PM

Ok, I couldn't help but use this silly pun...But seriously I am so excited about my most recent purchase!! I JUST ordered this mini sewing machine from Amazon. I was totally inspired by this post at Prudent Baby via Chic and Cheap Nursery. I figured if this gal can make a crib sheet and changing pad cover with this cheap and tiny sewing machine, when she doesn't even sew...I might as well give it a whirl. I mean, I haven't sewn since I was 13 and made tons of scrunchies to match every outfit (which was a 13 year old girl's dream by the way), so I am certainly no expert (oh and I feel compelled to tell you that every time I type "so" I'm tempted to use "sew" but I'm sparing you my lame pun humor). And Chic and Cheap Nursery mentioned an amazing site that carries THE most AH-mazing fabrics that I will choose from...sew hopefully I'll have everything I need. (ok, totally couldn't resist).

In any case you can be sure I'll post any projects I attempt and my review of the sewing machine. Until then, I'll be researching other easy sewing projects and be eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new toy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe