Cirque du Hooray! - Pretty Real

Cirque du Hooray!

8:11 PM



So, I'm pluggin along planning Nadia's Circus Celebration and came across these cuties at HomeGoods.  (You remember my obsession with HomeGoods right?).  I'm not sure what I love more--the fluffy pink and blue yumminess inside or the adorable packaging.  I got the wooden trays in the $1 section (well, the $2.50 section) at Target.  I'm considering painting them...but I'd really love to find natural wood trays/crates at a super cheap price.  Anyone able to point me in the right direction?!


By the way, HomeGoods had adorable striped paper straws from which I had to drag. myself. away.  The colors were awesome:  cherry red, dark turquoise, and bubblegum pink.  As I type those fun colors I'm wondering how on earth I stayed so strong.  I am also kicking myself for not taking a quick picture to share with you.  They were $9.99 for 145 (or something close) straws.  Just thought I'd share in case any of you lovelies are party planning...

What fun party goods have you stumbled across lately?! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe