Semi-DIY Christmas Card Holder. - Pretty Real

Semi-DIY Christmas Card Holder.

3:41 PM

Usually my Christmas Cards look like this:


How sad is that?!  I mean, people spend good money and precious time choosing just the right card, I get them, ooh and ah over them, and then proceed to shove them in a mail holder. So this year, after getting a few adorable cards, I decided to do something about it.  A while ago, I'd pinned this image.  Then, the other day I was at Marshall's and purchased a cute and sparkly Christmas sign to make my own. Turns out it's as easy as it looks!


I dug out some leftover ribbon from Genevieve's Minnie Mouse party, measured the sign so the ribbon would be equidistant apart, and glued it on.  That was it! It doesn't get much simpler than that folks.  Take a look at the result. (Side note: How cute are my friends?).





I'd love to buy or make something like these (below) eventually but for now, keeping it simple and easy!


Oh and another Pinterest idea (though I can't find the pin)--take a photo of your friends' Christmas cards and add it to their contacts in your phone.  I've been doing that as the cards come in and I love that I'll see those beautiful kids and families all year when getting calls. So clever.


What Christmas crafts have you taken on this year?  I'd love to see!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe