Nadia's 3rd Birthday Photos. - Pretty Real

Nadia's 3rd Birthday Photos.

9:00 AM

Nadia's turning 3 in just a few weeks.  I can hardly believe it!  If there was ever a year to skip a party it would be this year.  But I'm already having anxiety about her having middle child syndrome so I just couldn't do it.   Instead I will kill myself to pull off a somewhat cute, very simple fairy 3rd birthday party. I took a few photos of her for her DIY invitation and wanted to share!




 




I just glanced at her photos from last year and oh. my. goodness.  I can't believe how much this little cutie has grown!

Oh and if you're wondering, I used picmonkey + these free printables to make the invitation.  It's not so fancy (I don't think I'll ever top last year's!) but I created them, printed them, and mailed them within hours so I was pretty impressed with myself (it doesn't take much).

I'm hoping I don't crash and burn and will have a fairy party and nursery to share with you in a few weeks- if I can squeeze them in before baby!  Wish me luck. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe